Wholesome Sweeteners, Inc. is a dynamic and progressive food business. We recruit the best people to become part of our team. We have created a respectful workplace where people are treated fairly and are highly motivated to succeed. Our team is passionate about our products and genuinely believe them to be the best available. We are looking for talented professionals to join our team. We offer many challenging career opportunities, competitive salaries, and numerous benefits for experienced professionals.
Have a look at our open positions. If you would like to apply for one of these sweet spots, you can submit your resume and cover letter electronically by clicking the “apply now” button on the position posting page.
E-Commerce Channel Development Specialist
Job Title: E-Commerce Channel Development Specialist
Reports to: Chief Customer Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
Act as liaison between the eComm Sales Manager, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Marketing and other relevant departments in service to Amazon.com. Assist with resolution of internal Amazon issues in conjunction with eComm Sales Manager, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Marketing and other relevant departments. Develop working relationship with key broker contacts.
Be curious – have the ability to think about the “what if’s” while keeping up with Amazon’s changes today and their potential implications for tomorrow. Will appreciate how eCommerce fits into the overall business strategies i.e. small today but strategically vital for the future, keeping in step with the overall company priorities.
• Be the key point of contact for Customer Service, Marketing and Operations issues impacting eCommerce
• Assist broker with issue resolution internally at Wholesome
• Work with broker to file cases on behalf of Wholesome with Amazon for issue resolution when necessary
• Take necessary action on all of Amazon’s auto-generated emails, working with eComm Sales Manager and Amazon broker
• Review Wholesome Amazon catalog and GTIN library regularly to ensure no errors and work with Sage Tree and Sales Manager on any necessary revisions
• Item launches – provide all New Item Set-up details to broker for new item set-up at Amazon
• Continually identify and propose improvement of processes to optimize Amazon business
• As needed, lead strategic cross-functional projects to optimize Amazon management effectiveness, thru communicating expectations, collaborating with appropriate business partners and driving results.
• Work cross functionally to develop programs that drive the growth of Amazon business
• Collaborate with eComm Sales Manager & internal teams to develop optimal product packs, content, promos & pricing.
• Serve as an ambassador or coach for all things “Amazon” within the company.
• Partner with Marketing to develop promotions in support of brand objectives and strategies
• Assist marketing in analysis of post promo results for programs run by Amazon
• Plug in with Marketing early in new product development process to incorporate eComm pack strategy into the new product development process
• Be the key communication link between the brand/marketing team, operations, customer service and sales on all aspects of the account relationship and brand management to ensure flawless execution
• Ensure excellent execution and thorough communication with Supply Chain on customer promotions and custom programs.
Leadership Skills Required
• Takes ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions.
• Has strong ability to inspire and motivate self and others.
• Exhibits strong skills in problem solving and a commitment to achieving results
• Collaborative and has the ability to identify and raise issues to appropriate parties
• Possesses ability to manage multiple projects and timelines, reprioritizing as needed
• Navigates projects and issue resolution utilizing excellent oral and written communication
• Be an motivated and creative trouble-shooter,
• Maintain a high level of organization and commitment to follow through
• Be able to “connect the dots” across customer service, marketing, operations and sales landscapes to effectively serve Amazon and it’s unique business model
• Possess the ability to excel in a highly cross functional and collaborative environment
• Exhibit problem solving skills, strong collaborative and relationship-building skills
• Be a highly motivated individual who is interested in new challenges, comfortable with a rapidly changing business landscape and willing to continually evolve knowledge and understanding of the eComm channel.
• Have a proven track record of meeting established deadlines and a keen sense of urgency in this fast-paced sales channel
• Communicate internally and externally in an open, honest, and authentic way.
• Have a strong attention to detail with an “all-over-it” attitude
• College degree
• 1-2 years of relevant analytical job experience
• Strong knowledge of Amazon.com
Requires independent judgement, good time management skills, and ability to prioritize with minimal supervision.
Ability to stand, walk, sit, talk and listen. Use of hands to grasp, handle, pick-up and type. Reach with hands and arms. Ability to climb, balance and lift up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment and Travel:
-The position is based in Sugar Land, Texas or Chicago, Illinois.
-Will require travel based on company needs.
Physical demands and work environment characteristics described are representative of those that must be met or are encountered by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and associate and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Sugar Land, TX 77478 Email: hrwsi@WholesomeSweet.com