Organic Raw Blue Agave (Bulk)
- Low Glycemic, All-Purpose Sweetener
- USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Fair Trade Certified
- Gluten Free, Vegan and Kosher
- Never heated above 117°F, suitable for raw food diets
- USDA Organic
- Non GMO
- Gluten Free
- Naturally Vegan
- Kosher Certified
Organic Blue Agave
Wholesome! Organic Raw Blue Agave is a natural sweetener harvestedfrom the core of the Blue Agave plant. Organic Blue Agave is a mild delicious syrup that is a ideal for sweetening beverages, oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, yogurt, cereal and more. It is also great in smoothies, iced tea, or cocktails as it dissolves quickly in cold beverages. Agave is easy to bake with as well. Try it wherever you would use a tabletop sugar. Take a look at our deliciousOrganic Raw Blue Agave Syrup recipes here.
- Use 3/4 of a cup agave to replace 1 cup refined sugar, then adjust to your own personal taste
- Reduce other liquids in the recipe by 30%
- Cook lower and slower: reduce the baking temperature by 25F and bake a little longer
Wholesome! Organic Raw Blue Agave is low glycemic with a glycemic index of 39 or less. You get natural sweetness without the blood sugar spike. Wholesome! Organic Blue Agave syrup has been tested by an independent glycemic lab. Glycemic index will vary from person to person, depending on how each person metabolizes sugar, and on other foods consumed at the same time. Here are other great reasons to try organic raw blue agave:
- The sweet, mild nectar is 25% sweeter than sugar so less is needed
- Agave is non-crystallizing and dissolves quickly in hot or cold beverages. No refrigeration is required.
- Our Organic Raw Blue Agave is naturally gluten-free, suitable for vegans, and Non-GMO Project Verified
- Wholesome! Organic Raw Blue Agave is never watered down and has no additives or preservatives
- Our Raw Blue Agave is not heated past 117 degrees Fahrenheit, so is suitable for raw food enthusiasts.
* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
IngredientsOrganic Raw Blue Agave Nectar
No recipes associated with this product
No items found tagged with this product.