5-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Add the dry ingredients to the mug and mix well.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Add the milk and oil mix.
- Add the chocolate chips and vanilla mix.
- Put the mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes on high.
- Allow it to cool a bit, then tip the cake out onto a plate.
- Delicious dusted with powdered sugar, cocoa powder, brown sugar or cinnamon.
- 4 tbsp all-purpose organic flour
- 4 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp Fair Trade unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cage-free organic egg
- 3 tbsp organic whole milk
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp Fair Trade chocolate chips
- Small splash of vanilla extract
- 1 large coffee mug (microwave safe)
- Wholesome! Organic Powdered Sugar for dusting (optional)
- Ground cinnamon for dusting (optional)