- In a heavy saucepan, heat the half and half to a simmer.
- Whisk in chocolate until melted and smooth
- Add the Organic Blue Agave, nutmeg, cinnamon and pimente d’Espilette and simmer for another 5-7 minutes.
- Check for sweetness, add more Organic Blue Agave if necessary.
- To assemble, pour hot chocolate into serving cups and top with whipped cream. Dust the whipping cream with cocoa powder and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
Yield: 1 Gallon (Recipe makes a big batch intended for large parties, catering or foodservice occasions. For home use, we suggested cutting the recipe as needed.)
Recipe Source: Chef Tanya Duyongco