Allulose Blackberry Basil Sorbet
- In blender, purée 3 cups blackberries, Allulose Granulated Sweetener, 1 1/4 cups water, lemon juice and vanilla until smooth and allulose dissolves.
- Strain through fine-meshed sieve. Stir in chopped basil. Refrigerate until cooled.
- Process in ice-cream maker according to manufacturer’s instructions. Freeze for about 1 hour or until set.
- Divide sorbet among cups; top with remaining blackberries.
- Garnish: Sprinkle with torn basil leaves.
Tip: Substitute mint or lemon balm for basil if desired.
Makes: 4 Servings
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/4 recipe, Calories 60, Fat 0.5g, Saturated Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 2mg, Carbohydrate 13g, Fiber 6g, Sugars 6g, Protein 2g,