Allulose Cardamom Quinoa Pudding
- Whisk coconut milk with 3/4 cup water. Whisk 1/2 cup coconut milk mixture with eggs, Allulose Granulated Sweetener, vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and cloves; set aside.
- In saucepan, combine remaining coconut milk mixture, quinoa and salt; bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 to 35 minutes or until quinoa is very tender.
- Whisk 1/2 cup hot quinoa mixture into reserved coconut milk mixture; gradually stir into remaining quinoa mixture in saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, for 6 to 8 minutes or just until thickened. Transfer to bowl; let cool slightly.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Divide quinoa pudding among 4 bowls. Top with blueberries and toasted coconut.
- Serve quinoa pudding with a dollop of whipped coconut cream if desired.
- Substitute rosewater or orange blossom water for vanilla extract if desired.
Nutrition Facts: Per 1/4 recipe, Calories 470, Fat 32g, Saturated Fat 23g, Cholesterol 140mg, Sodium 220mg, Carbohydrate 33g, Fiber 5g, Sugars 10g, Protein 10g
- 2 1/2 cups canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 cage free organic eggs
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Allulose, Granulated
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp each ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp each ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 2/3 cup quinoa
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes, toasted