Allulose Sesame Tahini Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In large bowl, stir together lemon juice, flax meal and vanilla; let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in Allulose Granulated Sweetener, tahini paste and coconut oil until smooth. Stir in coconut flour, almond flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Divide into 6 portions and roll into balls. Arrange on parchment paper–lined baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart.
- Flatten tops with tines of fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden around edges. Let cool on rack.
Tip: For extra-lemony cookies, stir in 1 tsp grated lemon zest. You can easily double this recipe for more cookies!
Makes: 6 cookies
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 cookie, Calories 180, Fat 15g, Saturated Fat 6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 220mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Fiber 4g, Sugars 1g, Protein 4g
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flax meal
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (gluten-free)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds