- Oil a baking sheet or marble slab.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the Organic Sugar and Organic Honey over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes or until the sugar is dissolved. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 5 minutes more or until the syrup is clear.
- Stir in the nuts or seeds and continue cooking until the syrup becomes a deep golden color, about 3 minutes or so. At this point, the syrup will be extremely hot.
- Pour it onto the prepared baking sheet or marble slab. Use a wooden spoon to smooth the almonds to a single layer. Let cool completely
- When the brittle is cool and set, slide a thin metal spatula underneath the candy. Lift it gently and break it into bite-sized pieces.