- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease or paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- Combine baking mix, evaporated milk, organic sugar, vegetable oil, egg and extract in large mixer bowl. Beat on high speed for 30 seconds or until blended. Fold in 3/4 cup nuts and poppy seeds. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Combine Organic Powdered Sugar and orange juice in small bowl. Spread over each muffin. Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 (12 fl oz) evaporated milk
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large cage-free Organic egg
- 1/3 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup sliced almonds – toasted, divided use
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds (optional)
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Powdered Sugar, sifted
- 1 to 2 tbsp orange juice