- Preheat the oven to 325°F. In a small saucepan, combine butter, organic sugar and organic light corn syrup and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves. Let cool slightly.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add the butter/sugar mixture a little at a time, then add the extracts and salt while still beating continuously. Mix well. Gently stir in the sliced almonds. Pour into an unbaked pie shell that’s pressed into a French tart pan (or regular pie pan). Bake for 50-55 minutes.
Recipe source: Jennifer Goff
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened butter
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Light Corn Syrup
- 4 cage-free organic eggs
- 2 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups sliced almonds