Amazing Apricot Cookies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Sift together flour, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and organic sugars together.
- Add the egg and orange extract and mix thoroughly.
- Add in flour mixture and blend until combined.
- Fold in apricots.
- In batches, drop teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake each batch 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- 2 cups organic unbleached flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 sticks organic unsalted sweet cream butter melted and cooled
- 3/4 cup Wholesome! Fair Trade Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Wholesome! Fair Trade Organic Sugar
- 1 cage-free organic egg
- 1 tsp orange extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried apricots