- To butcher wing, take the center joint chicken wing and chop both ends. Carefully remove skin. Remove the larger of the two bones and push wing meat to one end.
- In a saucepan heat butter at medium high heat and cook until butter solids begin to toast brown and nutty aroma develops. Remove from heat.
- In a deep fryer or Dutch oven, heat peanut oil to 350°F.
- Dredge wings in tempura batter followed by seasoned flour and fry for 4 minutes until crust is golden brown.
- In a large bowl combine browned butter, habanero vinegar and organic raw honey and toss chicken wings thoroughly.