Aphrodite Agave Brownies
- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and let cool. Place the butter, organic blue agave, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, sea salt, eggs, and vanilla in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Blend on low speed until mixture is smooth and well incorporated.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and using a spatula, fold in the chopped walnuts, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly so that the batter reaches all the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the middle rack of the oven.
- Cool completely when done on a baking rack. Cut into desired serving sizes.
Recipe Source: Chef Tanya Duyongco
- 1/2 cup Organic Butter
- 2/3 cup Wholesome! Organic Blue Agave
- 2/3 cup Dutch Processed Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2/3 cup Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Large Cage-Free, Organic Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/4 cup Chopped Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Butterscotch Chips
- 1/4 cup White Chocolate Chips