- Preheat oven to 325°F and grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and let cool. Place the butter, organic blue agave, cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, sea salt, eggs, and vanilla in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment.
- Blend on low speed until mixture is smooth and well incorporated.
- Remove the bowl from the mixer and using a spatula, fold in the chopped walnuts, butterscotch chips and white chocolate chips.
- Pour into the prepared baking pan and spread evenly so that the batter reaches all the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes in the middle rack of the oven.
- Cool completely when done on a baking rack. Cut into desired serving sizes.
Recipe Source: Chef Tanya Duyongco