- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Toast the pecans until fragrant for 5-7 minutes. Set aside. Butter and lightly dust a tube pan with flour. Set aside.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and 1 tsp of cinnamon in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix 3/4 cup organic raw blue agave, eggs, milk, sour cream and butter until well blended. Stir the wet mixture into the dry ingredients until well incorporated. If you use a stand mixer, be careful not to overmix, the ingredients should be just blended.
- In another bowl, mix the apples, the remaining cup of raw agave and 3 tsp cinnamon.
- Chop the pecans. Put all of the streusel ingredients in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat gently for 5 to 7 minutes or until the crumbs feel moldable when squeezed between your fingers.
- Pour half the cake batter into the prepared tube pan. Spread about of the apple mixture in a ring in the center of the tube pan (avoid the pan sides if at all possible.) Top with the remaining batter then with the remaining apple mixture. Scatter the crumble evenly over the batter.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 80 to 90 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely on a wire rack. Dust with organic powdered sugar.