Apple Pretzel Nachos
- Toss apple wedges with lemon juice; arrange in single layer on serving platter. Sprinkle with pretzels and pecans.
- Place frosting into piping bag fitted with small tip. Pipe over apples; sprinkle with cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
- For added indulgence, drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Mix and match your favorite toppings: try toffee bits, mini marshmallows, chocolate-coated candies or mini chocolate chips.
- 3 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup broken pretzel twists
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic Chocolate Frosting
- 3 tbsp dried cranberries
- 3 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds