- Remove silver skin from the tenderloin and trim the meat as you see fit.
- Place the tenderloin in the Sweet Apple Brine and refrigerate for 2-4 hours.
- Thirty minutes prior to cooking set up your BBQ grill or oven at a nice smoking temperature (225-250°F).
- Remove the tenderloin from the brine and season well with the Backyard BBQ Rub.
- Place the seasoned tenderloin on the grill or in oven for one hour. It is important to let the meat cook. Do not interrupt the cooking process by turning it or opening the cooker to look at it.
- After one hour of cooking, brush the tenderloin with half of the Apricot BBQ Sauce. Allow the sauce to cook in for 15 minutes or so. When the internal temperature is reading 155-160°F it is time to pull the meat. This should be around 1 hour and 15 minutes of total cook time. Let the meat rest 10 minutes before slicing it.
- Ladle some of the reserved Apricot BBQ Sauce on top before serving.