Avocado Lime Tart
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. In food processor, pulse pecans, unsweetened shredded coconut, 1/4 cup coconut oil, 2 tbsp Organic Stevia and salt until finely ground; press into bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown; let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, mix together avocados, lime zest, lime juice, remaining coconut oil and Organic Stevia, and vanilla until smooth. Scrape into prepared pie crust; smooth top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or until set. Just before serving, garnish with raspberries and toasted shredded coconut.
- If desired, serve with a dollop of chilled coconut whipped cream. Refrigerate 1 can coconut milk (not low-fat). Carefully spoon out the firm, hardened layer of coconut “cream” on top of can into a bowl, reserving the coconut water for another use. Using electric mixer, beat coconut cream until light and fluffy; beat in 2 tsp Wholesome Organic Stevia to sweeten.
- Substitute almonds or walnuts for pecans if desired.
- 1 3/4 cups pecans
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil, divided
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Organic Stevia, divided
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 ripe avocados, halved, pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup toasted unsweetened shredded coconut