Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners or coat with nonstick spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, Wholesome Organic Stevia, eggs and vanilla. Fold in bananas until just combined. Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add 1/2 cup chocolate chips and gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-17 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack
Recipe By: Damn Delicious
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 2 large cage-free eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe Fair Trade bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided