- Prepare a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Sift together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, organic blue agave and organic molasses. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture and add the egg mixture. Using a hand held whisk, begin blending together and add the boiling water as you go. Stir in the lemon zest and the crystallized ginger. Mix until fully incorporated, do not over mix.
- Toss the berries evenly in the prepared pan and pour in the batter. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until the center springs back when pressed lightly with your finger.