- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- For the filling, place the pears, blueberries, organic coconut palm sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, water and salt in a large mixing bowl. Stir ingredients until the fruit is evenly coated. Set aside.
- Combine the walnuts, oat flour, oats, Sucanat, cinnamon and salt in a large mixing bowl. Cube the butter and add to the mixing bowl. Using a pastry cutter, cut the butter in with the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Dump the fruit filling into a 9-inch square baking dish, ensuring the filling is evenly distributed. Dump the oatmeal crumble topping evenly over the fruit filling.
- Place the baking dish on the ovens center rack and bake for about 45 minutes or until the pears are tender and the filling is bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
Recipe Source: Shayla Ebsen of Made from Scratch Recipes