- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease or butter 4 large ramekins.
- Stir together the oats, coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and spices.
- In another bowl, whisk the milk, pumpkin, egg, melted butter, and vanilla. Pour the liquid mix into the oat mixture and stir.
- Stir in the 1/2 cup chocolate chips. Divide the batter into the 4 prepared ramekins. Place the ramekins on a rimmed cookie sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the center bounces back when lightly touched. Cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes.
- [note: if making the day before, let the oatmeal cool completely, then cover and refrigerate. To reheat, uncover and microwave for 45 seconds, or until warmed through. No need to wait the 15 minutes when rewarmed.]
- Fit a piping bag with a large round tip, or cut simply cut the tip. Fill with Greek yogurt and pipe a ghost shape in the center of each warm baked oatmeal. Add the mini chocolate chip eyes.
- Want to make these the night before and reheat in the morning? Please do! They reheat beautifully. Just bake, cool, cover, and refrigerate. The next morning, heat in the microwave for 45 seconds or so.
Yield: 4 servings
Recipe Source: Bridget Edwards of Bake at 350