Brookies – Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 12 cavity muffin tin.
- In a large bowl, combine organic sugar, coconut palm sugar, butter and water.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and stir into sugar mixture.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- Beat butter, Organic Sugar, Organic Dark Brown Sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Use a 18/10 portion scoop to dough.
- Set aside for adding to brownie batter.
- Scoop 3 tablespoons (or use a 18/10 portion scoop) of brownie batter into prepared muffin cavities.
- Top with a cookie dough ball.
- Then top cookie dough with 1 more scoop of brownie batter.
- BAKE for 20-25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Brownie Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup Wholesome! Organic Sugar
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 3/4 cup organic butter, melted
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 large organic cage-free eggs
- 2 tsp Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cups organic all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Fair Trade cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp aluminum free baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 cup and 2 tsp organic all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 stick organic butter, softened
- 6 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Sugar
- 6 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Nielsen Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 large cage-free organic egg
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels