- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment paper. Lightly grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers, sugar, and salt. Add melted butter and mix together until mixture is moistened. Press into an even layer in the pan. Chill in the fridge while you melt chocolate.
- Melt together chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium metal or glass bowl over a small pot filled with an inch of barely simmering water. Stir together until chocolate is just melted.
- Once chocolate has melted, remove from heat and pour chocolate over graham cracker crust. Sprinkle mini marshmallows over chocolate and press into chocolate to make sure they stick. Place in fridge for at least 1 hour until the chocolate sets.
- Remove from pan and cut into squares. Use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows for the true campfire look!