Candy Cane Fudge
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar until no lumps remain. Set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 30 seconds until fully melted.
- Immediately pour the white chocolate into the cream cheese mixture and beat until well combined.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper in an 8×8 baking dish, leaving the edges hanging out for easy removal, and pour the fudge into the pan.
- Sprinkle the crushed candy canes on top and press gently to be sure they stick.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours. Cut into squares and serve.