Caramel Peanut Pie
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prick the bottom of the pie shell with a fork and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Beat together the eggs, organic light corn syrup, condensed milk, half & half, butter, vanilla extract, and salt until well blended. Stir in the chopped peanuts. Pour into pie shell and bake for 45 minutes or until center is set (halfway through baking process, cover pie edges with foil to prevent over-browning).
- Remove from oven and cool. Drizzle pie with caramel or chocolate dulce de leche before serving.
- Makes 8 servings.
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 3 cage-free organic eggs
- 1 cup Wholesome! Organic Light Corn Syrup
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup half & half
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 1/2 cups unsalted roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel dessert topping or chocolate dulce de leche