Chocolate Brownie Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two 9×5 inch loaf pans. In small glass bowl, microwave chocolate squares until melted. Stir.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, Organic Cane Sugar, canola oil, zucchini, vanilla and melted chocolate (or cocoa powder). Mix well, then stir in the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pans. Bake for 50-65 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of bread comes out clean. Let cool 15 minutes before serving. Great by itself, and also tasty with nut butter.
- 2 oz unsweetened chocolate squares or ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cage-free organic eggs
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1½ cups Fair Trade chocolate chips