Chocolate Cake Pops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two 9 inch round baking pans.
- In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, oil, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer on low speed until combined. Increase to medium speed and beat for 2 minutes longer.
- Add egg and beat 2 minutes more. Pour half of batter into each prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a wooden toothpick inserted into the center of cake comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes in pans. Remove both cakes from pan and cool completely.
- Once the cake is cooled, crumble and mix in the frosting. Roll the mixture into balls and place a Popsicle stick halfway in each one.
- Freeze the cake pops for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Dip each pop into the melted chocolate, allow to set. You can place them in a fridge or freezer to speed up this process.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate for Melting/Coating
- Popsicle Sticks