Chocolate Chip Cake Pops
- Bake your favorite Vanilla or Yellow Cake, we love Carol Kicinski’s recipe for Gluten Free Birthday Cake.
- Allow cake to cool completely and then start to break it up into crumbs.
- Mix in Vanilla Frosting and Chocolate Chips to crumbled cake and roll into balls.
- Insert Popsicle sticks halfway and freeze for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Dip the cake balls into melted milk chocolate and allow to set. (You can place them in a fridge or freezer to speed up this process.)