Chocolate Watermelon Wreaths
- Place melted chocolate in bowl; dip watermelon rings in melted chocolate, shaking excess back into bowl. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Decorate with sliced rounds of gummy worms to resemble Christmas lights on a wreath. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Spoon frosting into piping bag fitted with small round tip (or spoon into small resealable bag with one corner snipped). Pipe frosting onto bottoms of wreaths to resemble bows. Let stand until frosting is set. Store in airtight container for up to 1 week.
- For green wreaths, add a little spirulina powder or matcha green tea powder to melted white chocolate.
- Alternatively, decorate watermelon rings with crushed Wholesome Organic Candy Canes.
- To melt chocolate, place chocolate in heatproof bowl set over saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring until smooth and melted (do not allow bottom of bowl to touch simmering water). Alternatively, place chocolate in microwavable bowl; microwave on Medium, stirring every 30 seconds, for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and melted.
- 8 oz white chocolate, melted
- 24 Surf Sweets Watermelon Rings
- 8 Surf Sweets Gummy Worms, thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Chocolate Frosting