Cinnamon Spiced Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Combine almond milk and quinoa; bring to boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until quinoa is tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbsp Allulose Granulated Sweetener, adding up to 2 tbsp more almond milk for desired consistency.
- Meanwhile, whisk together tahini paste, lemon juice, 2 tbsp water and vanilla until smooth. Stir in remaining Allulose Granulated Sweetener, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
- Divide quinoa between 2 bowls
- Top with raspberries and figs. Drizzle with tahini sauce. Sprinkle with pistachios and sesame seeds.
Tip: Substitute sliced strawberries for raspberries if desired.
Makes: 2 servings
Nutrition Facts: Per 1 bowl, Calories 580, Fat 29g, Saturated Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 200mg, Carbohydrate 68g, Fiber 14g, Sugars 12g, Protein 18g
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (approx)
- 2/3 cup organic quinoa
- 1/3 cup Wholesome Allulose Granulated Sweetener, divided
- 1/4 cup tahini paste
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 pinch each ground cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 figs, sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped pistachios
- 4 tsp toasted sesame seeds