Coconut French Toast
- Heat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper. Whisk all of the ingredients together in a large bowl. One piece at a time, dip each side of the bread into the egg mixture. Gently press down the bread to let it soak in some of the egg mixture. Place bread slices on baking sheet and bake for 12-13 minutes, flipping once after 6-7 minutes.
- Top each slice with a sprinkle of coconut flakes, Organic Pancake Syrup or Organic Coconut Palm Syrup.
- 6 pieces whole grain bread
- 2 whole cage-free organic eggs
- 2 cage-free organic egg whites
- 3 tbsp organic milk
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut, plus additional for topping
- Optional Toppings:
- Wholesome! Organic Pancake Syrup
- Wholesome! Organic Coconut Palm Syrup