- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees. Grease a muffin tin and fill each opening with bread, right to the top.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, cream, organic cane sugar, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Pour 3-4 tablespoons over the bread in each cup.
- Combine the flour, organic light brown sugar, and cinnamon – cut the butter into the mixture with your hands, incorporating it until small crumbs form. Top each French Toast Cup with a spoonful of crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until puffy and golden brown. Top with organic powdered sugar and organic coconut palm syrup or organic pancake syrup.
- NOTES: If you like a drier, more sturdy French toast, don’t fill the muffin tins with more than just 3 or 4 tablespoons of egg mixture. If you like more moist French Toast, you can fill the cups a little higher with the egg mixture. They will puff out more, and sink down when they cool a little bit, but they are still equally delicious!