French Toast Stuffed with Chocolate and Raspberries
- Spread 2 tbsp butter evenly over one side of each slice of bread. Place bread, butter side down, on work surface.
- Combine chocolate frosting, cream cheese and raspberries; spread evenly over 4 slices of bread. Cap with remaining bread, butter side up.
- Heat some of the remaining butter and vegetable oil in large skillet set over medium heat. Whisk together eggs, milk, cinnamon and salt. Dip sandwiches evenly into egg mixture.
- Cook sandwiches, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until crisp and golden. Repeat with remaining butter, oil and sandwiches.
Tip: Serve with whipped cream if desired.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened and divided
- 8 slices day-old egg bread
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic Chocolate Frosting
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch salt