Frozen Chocolate Peppermint Terrine, Keto
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, vanilla extract, Wholesome Organic Zero Erythritol, peppermint oil and whisk until smooth. Place the bowl on top of a pot of simmering water, and cook on medium heat until the mixture is pale and has ribbon threads. Cook approximately 8 minutes.
- Transfer to a mixer with a whip attachment and fold in the melted chocolate. Whip for approximately 8 minutes or until the mixture is room temperature. Remove whip and fold in the whipped cream.
- Transfer to a bread mold or bundt pan and freeze for 24 hours.
- Once ready to serve, unmold by dipping mold in hot water to release. Using a hot dry knife, slice into 1″ slices and place on a plate in the center.
- Serve with fresh sliced strawberries and Zero-sweetened whipped cream.
Wholesome Organic Zero is 100% pure calorie-free Organic Erythritol, so it doesn’t contain any hidden fillers or sugar. Perfect for ketogenic, low-carb diets.
- 8 cage-free organic egg yolks
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Wholesome Organic Zero Erythritol
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 5 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, melted and set aside warm
- 2 cups organic heavy cream, whipped medium stiff and kept aside cold
- Organic Strawberries (optional)