Frozen Greek Yogurt Bark
- Stir together yogurt, Organic Stevia, vanilla, lemon zest, orange zest and lemon juice. Spread into 1/4-inch thick layer on parchment paper–lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle raspberries, pistachios, almonds and apricots over top. Freeze until frozen and firm, at least 3 hours or up to overnight. Break or cut into 32 pieces.
Tip: You can use your favorite nut and fruit combination. Substitute cashews, peanuts or pecans for pistachios and almonds. Substitute dried cranberries, mango or pineapple for apricots and substitute chopped strawberries, kiwis, peaches or blueberries for raspberries.
- 3 cups plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Stevia
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted pistachios
- 1/3 cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1/3 cup chopped dried apricots