Carol is a professional recipe developer, television chef, freelance writer and cookbook author. She cooks. She writes. She travels. And she does it all gluten-free!
When it comes to food she believe the most important thing is for it to taste great. Her recipes are not just good for gluten-free they are just plain good! Period!
She needed to be able to prepare meals that everyone would enjoy. It was then she decided to look at the world of food not in terms of what she couldnt eat but what she COULD EAT. She discovered a whole beautiful, abundant world of gluten-free food. She started to create dishes that would not only keep her body from being ill but that were delicious and aesthetic as well.
After she found out that she as gluten-intolerant, she was taken aback. Thus her new food philosophy was born. Find and enjoy foods that are naturally gluten-free. She loves the challenge of discovering how to re-invent old favorites and creating new ones gluten-free.
Carol writes SimplyGluten-free, a gluten-free blog to share, teach and inspire.Celebrating the ABUNDANCE of gluten-free living!
Gluten Free Raspberry Fool
- Put half the raspberries in a bowl with 1 tablespoon of organic cane sugar. Mash with a fork.
- Whip the cream with the organic powdered sugar until stiff peaks form (do not overwhip the cream).
- With a slotted spoon, spoon the mashed raspberries into the whipped cream (discard the raspberry juices) and lightly fold the raspberries into the cream leaving it streaky.
- Spoon half of the whipped cream/raspberry mixture into 4 small dessert bowls. Top with half the whole raspberries, the remaining cream, and the remaining raspberries. Garnish with chopped pistachios and mint leaves if desired.
- 12 oz fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 cup organic heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Wholesome! Organic Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp coarsely chopped pistachios (optional garnish)
- 4 mint sprigs (optional garnish)