Green Curry Coconut Stir-Fry
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Heat coconut oil in wok or large skillet set over high heat. Sauté zucchini, onion, red pepper, baby corn and ginger, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Stir in curry paste; cook for 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk, honey, soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in peas and lime juice; heat through.
- Divide rice among 4 bowls; top rice with stir-fry. Garnish with cilantro and chili. Serve with lime wedges.
Garnish with toasted unsweetened coconut or peanuts.
For more protein, add tofu, chicken or shrimp to stir-fry.
- 1 1/4 cups jasmine rice
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup drained canned baby corn, rinsed
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1/4 cup Thai green curry paste
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Thai chili pepper, thinly sliced
- Lime wedges, for serving