Grilled Chicken with Brandied Peach Cantaloupe Conserve
For Peach Cantaloupe Conserve:
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until thick, stirring frequently.
- Cool and jar.
- Heat the grill and spray with nonstick spray.
- Sprinkle skinless chicken breast with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Mix rice wine vinegar, conserve and oil.
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill.
- Coat the chicken with the glaze while grilling.
- Grill chicken until cooked through.
- Extra sauce can be heated in a saucepan and served with the chicken.
- For Peach Cantaloupe Conserve:
- 1 cup fresh peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced
- Juice and zest from 1 orange
- 1 1/2 cups Wholesome Organic Sucanat
- 1 shot Brandy 12 sun-dried cherries
- For Chicken:
- 4 (6 oz) chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp rosemary, minced
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Peach and Cantaloupe Conserve with Brandy
- 2 tbsp oil Salt and pepper to taste