Hibiscus and Guava Tea
- Steep the hibiscus tea leaves in cold water for 20-30 minutes; then strain
- Slice the guavas in fours and place in a blender. Add about 2-3 cups of the hibiscus tea and blend on medium to high speed until you reach a smooth consistency.
- Strain the mixture with a fine sieve to remove seeds and pulp into a container.
- Stir in the rest of the hibiscus tea and the Organic Blue Agave. Add more Agave if needed.
- Pour over ice before serving.
Yield: 1 Gallon (Large Size Recipe intended for catering or foodservice occasions. Cut recipe in half for smaller yield.)
Recipe Source: Chef Tanya Duyongco