12-Hours Before Serving:
- Blend the rice and cinnamon stick until you have a fine powder.
- Put the powder and the almonds and 3 cups of hot water into a container with an airtight lid. Let the mixture cool AT ROOM TEMP overnight (about 12 hours).
The Next Day:
- Transfer the almonds and water to the blender. Add the remaining 2 1/2 cups of water and 3/4 tsp stevia. Blend until smooth.
- Strain the mixture through a sieve layered with a cheesecloth. Squeeze the pulp until all the liquid has been drained and discard the dry pulp.
- Serve cold over ice. Garnish with ground cinnamon if desired.
Recipe by: Something Swanky