Honey Black Bean Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease brownie pan.
- Puree black beans, organic honey, cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, baking powder, and salt in a food processor until smooth. Carefully fold in chocolate chips. Pour into greased brownie pan.
- Bake about 35 – 40 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool 15 minutes before serving.
- 1 (15 oz) can organic black beans (no salt added), rinse and drain
- 2/3 cup Wholesome! Fair Trade Organic Honey
- 1/2 cup Fair Trade cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 2 cage-free organic eggs
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 (16 oz) package Fair Trade chocolate chips