Honey Garlic Chicken Buddha Bowl
- Whisk together 3 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp vinegar and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat canola oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken and garlic for 2 minutes or until chicken starts to brown. Stir in honey mixture. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and sauce is thick.
- Divide quinoa among 4 bowls. Top with chicken, avocado, broccoli, cabbage and carrots.
- Whisk together olive oil, remaining honey, remaining vinegar, mustard, salt and cayenne pepper; drizzle over bowls. Garnish with pumpkin seeds.
The sky’s the limit with Buddha bowls. Replace the grain (try brown rice or soba noodles instead of rice) or experiment with different garnishes (such as sunflower seeds or sliced almonds) for endless variations.
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey, divided
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, divided
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, steamed
- 1 cup packed shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup packed shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup toasted pumpkin seeds