Honey-Glazed Brussels Sprouts with Hazelnuts
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sauté Brussels sprouts, salt and pepper for 5 minutes or until sprouts start to brown.
- Stir in orange juice, honey, garlic, sriracha and mustard. Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until sprouts are tender and liquid is syrupy.
- Garnish with toasted hazelnuts and parsley.
For a tasty variation, replace hazelnuts with pecans or pine nuts.
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lb Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley