Honey Hoisin Shrimp Stir-Fry
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Mix together honey, hoisin, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in wok or large skillet set over medium-high heat. Sprinkle shrimp with pepper and salt. Sauté shrimp for 2 minutes or until starting to turn pink. Transfer to plate; keep warm.
- Add remaining oil to skillet over medium-high heat. Sauté carrots, for 1 minute. Add snap peas, zucchini, red pepper, ginger and garlic; sauté for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Return shrimp to pan.
- Stir in honey mixture. Cook, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes, or until vegetables are well coated with sauce.
- Divide rice among 4 plates. Top with shrimp mixture; garnish with scallions.
Garnish with thinly sliced fresh Thai chile, toasted sesame seeds or chopped toasted cashews if desired.
Replace shrimp with thinly sliced chicken.
- 1 1/4 cups basmati rice
- 1/4 cup Wholesome Organic Honey
- 3 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp canola oil, divided
- 1 lb peeled and deveined large shrimp, tails removed (16-20 count)
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 1/2 cups snap peas, trimmed
- 1 zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and then sliced crosswise
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced