Honey Sriracha Fried Egg Toast
- Stir together honey, sriracha and soy sauce in small bowl; set aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in nonstick skillet set over medium heat; break eggs into skillet. Cover and cook until done as desired (for sunny side up, cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs whites are just set; for over-easy, flip and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes).
- Toast bread to desired doneness.
- Spread each slice of toast evenly with peanut butter; top with fried egg and sprinkle with salt. Drizzle with honey-sriracha sauce. Sprinkle with green onion and sesame seeds.
Brush leftover honey-sriracha sauce on grilled chicken, salmon or pork chops. It’s also good as a dipping sauce for crudités, chicken fingers or sweet potato fries.
- 2 tbsp Wholesome Organic Honey
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 thick slices sourdough bread
- 1/4 cup chunky natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 green onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds