Honey Vanilla Flan
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine eggs, milk, 1/4 cup Organic Honey and vanilla. Beat until mixed but not foamy.
- Combine remaining 1/4 cup Organic Honey and vanilla seed in small bowl
- Place four 6-oz custard cups in an 8-inch-square baking dish. Spoon 1 tbsp of the honey-vanilla seed mixture into each custard cup place 1/4 of the egg mixture into each custard cup. Place baking dish on middle rack of oven pour boiling water into baking dish around custard cups to 1-inch depth. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cold. Loosen edges of individual custards with spatula or knife
invert onto dessert plates.