Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 375˚F. Using electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar for 2 to 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; beat into butter mixture alternately with milk, making 3 additions of flour mixture and 2 of milk. Stir in rainbow sprinkles.
- Place ice cream cones in 12-cup muffin tin. Divide batter evenly among ice cream cones. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, for 18 to 20 minutes or until tester inserted into center of cones comes out clean. Let cool completely on rack.
- Transfer vanilla frosting into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe evenly onto cones to resemble soft serve ice cream.
- Top with your favorite ice cream toppings, such as butterscotch chips, chopped peanuts, chocolate sauce or additional sprinkles.
- Also delicious with Wholesome Organic Chocolate or Wild White Strawberry Frosting.
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Wholesome Organic Cane Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tbsp rainbow sprinkles
- 12 mini flat-base ice cream cones
- 1 tub (12.5 oz) Wholesome Organic Vanilla Frosting