Keto Butter Chicken & Sautéed Cauliflower Rice
- Butter Chicken: In large bowl, stir together plain yogurt, Organic Erythritol, lemon juice, turmeric, garam masala, and half of the salt and pepper; toss with chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, garlic, ginger, cumin, paprika, coriander, cinnamon, cayenne, and remaining salt and pepper for 3 to 5 minutes or until onion starts to soften.
- Stir in tomatoes, cream and chicken broth; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; add chicken, marinade and almond flour to skillet. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is tender.
- Sautéed Cauliflower Rice: Meanwhile, heat ghee in skillet set over medium heat; cook cauliflower rice and salt for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender. Serve Butter Chicken over cauliflower rice. Sprinkle with almonds and cilantro.
- Garnish with freshly sliced red or green chili peppers for a spicy addition.
- Alternatively, grill or broil marinated chicken on foil-lined baking sheet before adding to skillet for added flavor.
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp ground turmeric
- 4 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper, divided
- 10 oz boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tbsp ghee (or butter)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 tsp each ground cumin, paprika and coriander
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp ghee (or butter)
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro