Keto Cauliflower Rice Pudding
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In saucepan, mix together cauliflower rice, coconut cream, Organic Erythritol, cinnamon and salt; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
- In bowl, whisk together cream, egg yolks and vanilla.
- Slowly stir 1/4 cup of the cauliflower rice mixture into egg yolk mixture, then return to saucepan; cook, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Divide into 2 serving dishes. Serve warm or let cool completely and refrigerate to serve cold.
- Dust with cinnamon before serving.
Tip: For quick preparation, you can find cauliflower rice in the produce aisle. To make your own, pulse small cauliflower florets in food processor until finely chopped into rice-size pieces.