Keto Chocolate Mug Cake with Vanilla Whipped Cream
- Stir together almond flour, chocolate chips, 3 tbsp Organic Erythritol, cocoa powder, coconut flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in eggs, coconut oil and vanilla until blended. Divide into 2 greased mugs.
- Microwave on High for 75 to 90 seconds or until cakes spring back when pressed lightly and tops are set. Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, whip heavy cream and remaining Organic Erythritol until stiff peaks form. Serve each cake with dollop of whipped cream.
- Add a pinch of instant espresso powder to batter if desired.
- Garnish with a little cocoa powder if desired.
Makes 2 Keto Mug Cakes
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup Wholesome ZeroSugar Organic Erythritol, divided
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate chips (Lily’s brand)
- 1 tbsp Fair Trade cocoa powder
- 4 tsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 small pinch salt
- 1 small pinch ground cinnamon
- 2 cage-free organic eggs
- 3 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream